45% OFF! - Fur Trade Frontier HSC BUNDLE
|(0 Total Votes) | Rate It|
Please sign in to rate this product! Log In
- Type: Bundle Pack
- Designer: ADB Designs
- Software Category: Heritage
- Download Size: 551.8 MB (approximate)
- Digital Papers: 44
- Page Elements: 167
Look in the lower right corner of the kit preview for one or more of the following icons.
|Scrap 4 Hire|
The fur trade became one of the main economic ventures in North America attracting competition among the French, British, Dutch, Spanish, and Russians. Indeed, in the early history of the United States, capitalizing on this trade, and removing the British stranglehold over it, was seen as a major economic objective. Many Native American societies across the continent came to depend on the fur trade as their primary source of income. By the mid-1800s changing fashions in Europe brought about a collapse in fur prices.
Fur Trade Frontier was the Heritage Scrappers Club selection for June 2019.
Though designed with heritage scrappers in mind, this collection, like the others in this series was deliberately created so it may also be used successfully with contemporary photos and with photos that are “off topic” as well.
Included in the Fur Trade Frontier Bundle:
- Fur Trade Frontier Page Kit
- Fur Trade Frontier Masks
- Fur Trade Frontier Clusters
- Fur Trade Frontier Blendables
- Fur Trade Frontier Page Borders
- Fur Trade Frontier Word Art
- Fur Trade Frontier Solid Papers
Information about this product:
- 300 ppi for quality printing results
- Personal Use [PU, S4H, S4O]
- Elements are provided in PNG format: various sizes
- Papers are provided in JPG format; 12” x 12”
- Sample layouts may include products from entire collection
© 2012-2019 ADB Designs - All Rights Reserved